So I finally did it. I got an Instagram. I tried to resist but it was so hard since I absolutely love taking pictures everywhere I go! Therefore, my Day by Days will now feature Instagram pictures on the go. Follow me at msutrathada!
1. I’ve had an amazing time at my first Tribeca Film Festival! I saw a bunch of different films and was so inspired by all of the fantastic acting, projects and community. I’ve decided I’m making it my goal to be in a Tribeca film next year!
2. My best friend, Lauren, was in town and she took me to see “Once”. It was seriously phenomenal and easily the best Broadway show I’ve seen so far!
3. I saw a wedding taking place on 8th Avenue! Funny enough, I saw the bride in the passenger’s seat of a car earlier, and mused outloud to Joe on where she was going.
4. Filmed “Tempest” on Monday. Even though the day was long because I had work before the shoot, I had an amazing time on set. I’m so excited to see the footage!
5. Had a sushi date with Joe at Shenju 3 in Park Slope. Tip: Bento boxes are $7.95 if you get there for their lunch special. Also, their regular sushi rolls are $2.75.
6. Only in New York do you see things like this happening. No words.
How was your week? Connect with me on Twitter or Instagram!