Besides taking a blast to the past with some of my favorite high school jams (Daphne Loves Derby, anyone?), this Sunday has been spent relaxing, working on a few projects for the office, and reading up a storm.
I finished Stephen Edmund’s “Happyface” yesterday and will finally be opening up Tina Fey’s “Bossypants” today. I’ve got to say, the amount of reading I do is a huge perk to an otherwise long work commute from Brooklyn to Jersey City.
Here are some of the links that have made my reading list recently:
- 11 signs you were born and raised in California. #2 reads “Burritos are a constant topic of conversation while abroad.” Enough said. (matadornetwork.com)
- This s’more pudding pie recipe. I can’t. (mattbites.com)
- How to take care of your color-treated hair. My dear friend, Lisa, gives some amazing tips. (lisarosado.com)
- Top 5 money mistakes your generation always makes. #4 is huge! (gobankingrates.com)
- Vancouver artist Bobbie Burgers‘ paintings of flowers are beautiful. (honestlywtf.com)
- Crossroads’ selling guide for summer 2015. I’m prepping another haul this week! (crossroadstrading.com)
- How to have the perfect work day (theurbanrealist.com)
- 10 common household items that are also super useful in the kitchen (refinery29.com)
What have you been reading lately? Leave your favorite links below!