My new job is in full swing and I’m already heading on a trip to Boston this week! It’s definitely the start of something new and it’s really making me want to make changes all around to be better. Here are some of my favorite links of the week that have been inspiring me!
1. A dance workout to Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda.” I must learn this routine asap (thebodydepartment.com)
2. You’ll love what this Walmart turned in to (growfood-not-lawns.com)
3. Date ideas that don’t suck (stylecaster.com)
4. Emma Watson’s speech on gender equality. Two snaps (cosmopolitan.com)
5. 7 surprising things that will help you stop worrying (fastcompany.com)
6. How to save money fast. I think we can all use this one after a little too much end-of-season sale shopping (stylecaster.com)
7. Quick and simple happiness boosters (stylelist.com)
In case you are really bored and/or trying to procrastinate, I’d definitely recommend trying the delicious recipe above for blueberry and banana pancakes. And then bring me a big stack so we can surf the web/procrastinate and eat amazing breakfast foods together. Sound like a date? Ok, it’s happening (: What links have you been looking at this week? Leave them below so I can check them out too!