(Photo by Smitten Studio Online)
So excited to introduce you all to my newest series, “Sunday Notes.” I love reading different articles and finding new recipes online, and here’s where you’ll find them every Sunday. This weekend has been all about taking a step back, taking a cold-hard look at what I really want and finally finishing “Sex and the City.” I’m spending most of today re-organizing and prioritizing for the coming weeks and it feels amazing! Even better? I’ve barely left my sweatpants all day and I have a dozen chocolate cupcakes in my fridge because I volunteered at the NYC Cupcake Run. Now that, my friends, is a great day. I hope you’re all have a wonderful weekend and are taking some much-deserved time to relax. Keep reading for my favorite links from this past week!
1. 15 great career tips from smart women. This list includes Tina Fey, so you know it’s genius. (acupofjo.com)
2. This great article about how to find high-quality garments. #7 is especially true! (stylelist.com)
3. How to love your body instantly. I’m all about #2, #3, #8, #9 and well… the whole list. (popsugar.com)
4. 13 crunchy, creamy facts that justify your love with peanut butter. Finally. (huffingtonpost.com)
5. Life hacks every girl should know about. (buzzfeed.com)
6. This recipe for homemade Chick-Fil-A nuggets. Yes, yes and yes. (damndelicious.net)
7. The 9 times Taylor Swift had the perfect response for haters. (seventeen.com)
What links have you been loving lately? Anything that you think should make next week’s Sunday notes?